The AK-LINK JTAG is built around the FT2232 chip from FTDI and allows you to flash and debug ARM based machines. You can also use it to flash and debug the Lattice MachX02 FPGA.
This USB high speed and low cost adapter is ideal to debug and flash all ARM-7, ARM9, ARM11 and ARM Cortex M0, M1, M3 and M4 based products. Compatible with the most popular debuggers as OpenOCD and others FT232-capables.
The built-in target voltage autosensor allows you to use this JTAG with any target in the range between 1.65V and 5.5V.
- USB Full Speed
- Standard 20-pin JTAG connector
- Supports ARM7, ARM9, ARM11, ARM Cortex M0, M1, M3 and M4 (does not support SWD or RTCK)
- Activity LED indicators
- Auto-sense targets from 1.65V to 5.5V
- EEPROM included
- Power: Through USB cable
- Maximum power comsumption: < 50 mA
- Drivers for Windows XP, Vista, Seven 32/64-bit and Linux 2.4 or greater.