If what you need is to switch a lot of power, then you are looking at the right place. This is a N-Channel MOSFET capable of switching over ~4A and 600V, allowing you to drive high voltage devices with common low voltage devices (like a microcontroller).
- Drain-source voltage: 600V
- Gate-source voltage: ±30V
- Continuous drain current:
- VGS = 10 V, TC = 25 °C: 6.2A
- VGS = 10 V, TC = 100 °C: 3.9A
- Ultra low gate charge.
- Reduced gate drive requirement.
- Enhanced 30 V, VGS Rating.
- Reduced Ciss, Coss, Crss.
- Extremely high frequency operation.