Materialize your breadboard projects into this practical solderable breadboard. The board is like an actual 400-point breadboard, with the same connections and power rails, but with the difference that you can solder on it, turning your projects permanently neat.
The board comes with labels on the top side just like a traditional breadboard, simplifying the reconstruction of your working project onto the board. The bottom side instead comes without solder mask so you can cut the traces when needed.
- V-Score: the board comes with a superficial V-Score along the power rails. This mean that you can separate the power rails from the main board to get a smaller working area.
- Arduino headers: along the power rails there are holes for placing Arduino headers. This mean that this board not only can be used as an Arduino shield but can be used with practically every board that has Arduino connectors on it (like STM32 Nucleo boards, Freescale Freedom board, etc.). It can sit between boards and shields too.
- Standard 400-point breadboard size.
- Separable power rails.
- 6 mounting holes.
- Can be used with Arduino headers.
- Can be used as an Arduino shield.
- ENIG plated contacts.
You must be logged in to post a comment.