Please read these terms of service carefully before using this web site or ordering from Artekit. Your use of this web site confirms your acceptance of the following terms of service. If you do not accept these terms of service, please do not use this web site.
1. All products (PRODUCTS) supplied by Artekit Italy (later on simply mentioned as “Artekit”), have not been designed for any use in appliances or systems to support or control life and/or to be surgically inserted in the human body to support or control life, or in systems to be used in nuclear environment. In case the Customer is going to use the products supplied by Artekit in medical or nuclear appliances, he/she should previously request and receive a document signed by Artekit certifying PRODUCTS suitability for these kind of uses. Artekit does not approve or recommend the use of PRODUCTS or resources in critical life-support or medical devices, or for any use or application in which the failure of a single component could create a situation in which property damage, personal injury or death is likely to occur.
2. PRODUCTS are intended for use for engineering development, testing, demonstration, prototyping or evaluation purposes only and not considered to be a finished end product(s) fit for general consumer use. PRODUCTS are not intended to be complete in terms of required design-, marketing-, and/or manufacturing-related protective consiredations, including product safety and enviromental measures typically found in end products that incorporate such semiconductor components or circuit boards. Persons handling PRODUCTS must have electronics training and observe good engineering practice standards. PRODUCTS and prototypes and/or parts completing/complementing other designs, do not fall within scope of the European Union directives regarding electromagnetic compatibility, recycling, FCC, CE or UL, and therefore may not meet the technical requirements of these directives or other related directives.
The user assumes all responsibility and liability for proper and safe handling of the goods. Further, the user indemnifies Artekit from all claims arising from the handling or use of the goods. Due to the open construction of the product, it is the user’s responsibility to take any and a ll appropriate precautions with regard to electrostatic discharge.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF THE INDEMNITY SET FORTH ABOVE, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
3. Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by Artekit shall be subject to correction without prior notice or liability on the part of the Seller. In the event a product is listed with an incorrect price, incorrect description or incorrect image due to typographical error or error in information from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse an order.
4. We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
5. By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. To cancel your purchase within the seven-working-day cooling-off period, please email us within the 7 days to inform us of your cancellation, then package the relevant item securely and send it back to us.
6. Any information given relating to Lead Free and/or RoHS status of any product is based upon manufacturer’s data and is passed on in good faith and is given without responsibility or liability.
7. Artekit reserves the right, by written notice or default, to cancel any order without any further obligation or liability on the occurrence of any insolvence of the Buyer.
Purchase and/or usage of Artekit products is conditioned upon acceptance of the foregoing conditions.
8. EU Regulation on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes:
From 15 February 2016, the European Commission set up an online platform (the ODR platform, Online Dispute Resolution, Regulation No 524/2013) that allows consumers and traders to settle their online disputes.
You can access the ODR platform following this link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Our e-mail address for resolutions is email@example.com