This adapter board breaks out a TQFP-24 or a LQFP-24 IC (with a body of 4mm x 4mm and 0.50mm pin pitch) into 0.1″ (2.54mm) spaced pins that match most breadboards and protoboards in the market.
This is a high quality PCB, with all the copper pads and contacts plated with Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG) process, that offer an excellent surface planarity and oxidation resistance.
The land pattern includes a central pad that can be used to dissipate heat from high-power integrated circuits, like motor controllers and audio amplifiers. There is also a hole through the central pad that lets you drop some solder to ensure heat dissipation and conductivity up to the IC. This pad is connected to a dedicated outer pad, so you can wire a connection to GND (if needed).
Since the TQFP-24/LQFP-24 is a rare packaging this adapter may come very handy.
This TQFP-24/LQFP-24 adapter comes in a pack of two boards.
- Standard thickness, high quality PCB.
- Electroless nickel immersion gold (ENIG) contacts.
- Fits any TQFP-24 or LQFP-24 IC (body: 4mm x 4mm, pitch: 0.50mm)
- 0.1″ (2.54mm) spaced holes.
- Central pad for GND connection and/or heat dissipation.
- Central pad hole and dedicated connection pad.
Land Pattern Dimensions