Jumpers: as soon as a jumper is pulled out, it’s doomed to be lost. So it’a always practical to have some of them at hand.
This is a pack of 10 standard, 2 pins jumpers, with a 0.1″ (2.54mm) pin pitch.
These jumpers are a little taller than traditional jumpers, with a plastic tab that make them easier to remove and reinsert (see the datasheet for the exact measure). Also, a little hole allows you to attach your oscilloscope probe to the contact plate.
- Current rate: 3 A
- Insulation resistance: 1000 MΩ min.
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ max.
- Dielectric voltage: 1000 V AC for 1 minute
- Operating temperature: -40°C÷ +105°C
- Body: Nylon66, UL94V-0
- Contact pin: brass
- Contact plating: gold flash
- Color: black