This is a breakout board for the WS2812B RGB LED. The boards comes with the decoupling capacitor and all the required pins broken out to 0.1″ (2.54mm) pads ready for pin headers. The pin pads on each breakout board are wider and allows the boards to be chained together by just dropping some solder on the pads between two boards.
- Chainable, addressable RGB LED.
- 256 possible values per color.
- Integrated control circuit.
- ~800Kbps serial protocol.
- 3.5V to 5.3V power supply.
- No need for current-limiting resistor.
- Mounting hole.
- Pack of WS2812B Breakout Boards
- Pack WS2812B Breakout – Bare Boards
- Pack of WS2812B RGB LEDs
- About LEDs – Part 1
- About LEDs – Part 2