The AK-STM32-GPS is an unique development board. It features a Cortex M3 microprocessor, an Origin SiRF starIV GPS receiver and a microSD slot.
This enables you to create tracking and logging applications using a single board.
The included character LCD display and buttons are perfect to set logging parameters, to see the GPS status and for diagnostics.
Cortex M3 + GPS + microSD combination as never seen before.
The AK-STM32-GPS is based on the STmicroelectronics STM32F103RBT6 Cortex M3 and a high sensitivity, 48 track verification channels, Origin SiRF starIV GPS receiver.
Besides its main features, this board also counts with a 3V battery and a dedicated 32KHz quartz for RTC persistence, and a EEPROM memory to save custom parameters like, for example, ephemerides data for a quick GPS cold boot.
The board can be powered using external 5V DC power supply, or by using the USB connector.
- STMicroelectronics ARM Cortex M3 model STM32F103RBT6 (click here for detailed information)
- 128KB internal flash
- 20KB of RAM
- Runs at 72MHz
- TQFP64 package
- On board Real Time Clock (RTC) 3V battery
- 32768 Hz quartz for RTC
- Origin SiRF starIV GPS receiver
- 16×2 characters LCD display
- 8 user LED
- Power ON LED
- GPS ON/OFF Led
- 3 user keys
- Reset button
- RS-232 channel with DB9 female connector
- USB device port
- Micro SD Card socket
- External 5V power supply connector with internal regulator and polarity inversion protection
- Debug and programming support via 20-pin standard JTAG connector
- Power supply: USB cable or external 5V DC
- Maximum current comsumption: < 180 mA
- User manual
- STM32F103xx Datasheet
- STM32F10xxx Programming Manual
- STM32F10xxx Reference Manual
- ORG447X GPS Datasheet
- GE-C1602B-TMI-CT/R 16×2 Display Datasheet