Update: find the breakout boards here.
If you are through one of those boring summers, we may have the solution for you.
Very soon Artekit will release 13 cool new breakout boards for your prototyping needs. We have a bit of everything, from sensors to useful stuff like level converters.
We have received the boards, and we are unpacking them right now.
We are currently preparing software, sketches and documentation to give you the right starting point.
Let’s check out these new toys:
- AK-MAX9812 is a preamplified microphone based on the Maxim MAX9812
- AK-SS42R is a hall effect sensor with mounting holes.
- AK-AT30TS75, a precise temperature sensor with thermostat modes.
- AK-Si7005 is a humidity and temperature sensor.
- AK-TFDU6300 is a fast infrared transceiver (4 Mbit/s).
- AK-TL074 is a breakout board with 4 low-noise operational amplifiers.
- AK-MMA8452,a low-power, 3-axis accelerometer.
- AK-DS1307 is real-time clock including the back-up battery.
- AK-TXS0108 is a fast x8 bidirectional level converter.
- AK-MPL3115A2 is a precision pressure/altimeter and temperature sensor.
- AK-MAX485 is a breakout board with a RS485/422 transceiver.
- AK-SST25VF080B, an 8 MBit SPI serial flash.
- AK-USBMINI-BB is a breakout board with a mini USB connector.
We will be shipping these new boards by the end of the week-the start of the next one.
Thanks for reading!