This adapter board breaks out a SOIC-24 IC (with a body of 15.4mm x 7.6mm and 1.27mm pin pitch) into 0.1″ (2.54mm) spaced pins that match most breadboards and protoboards in the market.
This is a high quality PCB, with all the copper pads and contacts plated with Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG) process, that offer an excellent surface planarity and oxidation resistance.
The land pattern includes a central pad that can be used to dissipate heat from a high-power integrated circuit, like a motor controller or an audio amplifier. There is also a hole drilled through the central pad that can be used to drop some solder and ensure dissipation and conductivity up to the component. The central pad dimension is long enough and includes an extra hole that can be used to eventually wire a connection to it.
By purchasing this item you will receive a pack of 2 SOIC-24 15.4mm x 7.6mm adapter boards.
- Standard thickness, high quality PCB.
- Electroless nickel immersion gold (ENIG) contacts.
- Fits any SOIC-24 IC (body: 15.4mm x 7.6mm, pitch: 1.27mm)
- 0.1″ (2.54mm) spaced holes.
- Central pad for GND connection and/or heat dissipation.
- Central pad hole and dedicated connection pad.
Land Pattern Dimensions