The AK-3232L is a TTL-to-RS232 converter board that converts UART TTL signals into RS232 standard communication signals. This allows you, for example, to connect a microcontroller UART to a RS232 port like the ones you can find in a PC.
It is much like our AK-3232 board, but with the difference that this board has 4 LEDs to indicate the communication status. The LEDs will blink at every RX, TX, CTS and RTS signal positive transition (RS232).
The board has 0.1″ (2.54mm) spaced pads, with two inputs and two outputs (so it can drive a full RS232, including CTS/RTS or DTR/DSR), and four mounting holes for easy mounting.
We have a user guide that shows you how easy is to use this board.
- Converts signals from TTL to RS232 and from RS232 to TTL.
- Input from 3V up to 5.5V.
- On-board LEDs that shows the communication signals levels.
- High speed (300 kbps minimum guaranteed).
- Works with any PC or Laptop (including USB-to-serial adapters).
- Suitable to interface any microcontroller, such as Microchip PIC, Atmel and any Cortex.
- 0.1″ (2.54mm) spaced pins.
- Mounting holes.