It is based on the STM32F107 Connectivity Line from STmicroelectronics.
This full-featured board supports Ethernet, CAN, USB and RS232/485 connectivity, and enables you to create very complex applications, like FTP and HTTP servers using the SD as file system, to interconect CAN devices. The possibilites are endless.
It has an analogical trimmer, a microSD slot, a dedicated EEPROM memory and a 16×2 character LCD screen.
This development platform is perfect for students, hobbyist and professionals.
- STMicroelectronics ARM Cortex M3 STM32F107VCT6 (click here for detailed information)
- 256KB internal flash
- 64KB of RAM
- Runs at 72MHz
- TQFP100 package
- MicroSD connector
- 2 X 16 characters LCD Display
- 1 built-in 3V backup battery for RTC data and time saving
- Ethernet connector with LINK/TRAFFIC leds
- 2 x RS232 channels (1 with RS485/422 jumper option)
- 1 buffered CAN connector
- 3 user keys
- 1 Reset button
- 8 user LEDs
- 80 user I/O to 3.3V (5V tolerant), some shared with peripherals
- Precision 2.5V reference voltage
- 1 built-in potentiometer for analog test
- 1 USB-Mini connector
- 20-pin standard JTAG connector
- 8 KB EEPROM
- Powered by external 5V power supply or USB cable